Sunday, May 19, 2013

Franken-animal

This was the piece nominated for an award in Spectrum 20. The competition was stiff and we didn't win this time, I was just happy to be included in the book and to be showcased and considered amongst the final five people in my category by the distinguished panel of judges and professionals. My work isn't usually geared towards the Spectrum genre so I am happy when I have the chance to do something that can somewhat fit into the fantasy genre. I love the fact that there is a community that showcases artists as they do and  respects the arts in this way. I wish there were more out there like this and geared towards other genres of art, it is definitely nice to see and great motivation for all who participate.

The nomination gives me hope and motivation to keep going. Congrats to all who were nominated and all the award winners! It was a great trip and much needed vacation! A day at the spa was just what the doctor ordered!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

188bet - Thtobet Blog | Thtobet
188bet is a popular platform for the gambling industry. The operator has already bet365 established their business in online betting. This 188bet is an industry bet365 first and foremost